Thursday, September 11, 2014

Gymnastics


Zoey has started taking gymnastics once a week.  It’s a child/parent class.  I am there to help her do the activities when she needs it.  Today will be her fourth class.  She is really starting to enjoy it!  The first two weeks were good, but she was still a little unsure. She does really well during the stretches; still needs to calm down a bit; she gets so excited.  Last week was an improvement; she walked across the high beam instead of walking on the mats under it. 

It is fun to see her improve each week.  She is getting better about waiting her turn at each station and trying it.  There are a few she still won’t really do yet, but hey, it’s only been three weeks.  It’s hard to get pictures while she is doing the stations since it’s just me with her.  Hopefully one week I can (if she will let him) get Brian to come with us to take some pictures of her. 



Best picture I could get.  She wouldn’t look up at me.



Doing our stretches.




2 comments:

Lisa Blair said...

That outfit and the little ponytail are too cute! She looks adorable.

challie west said...

Misty is great! I hope she keeps enjoying it...