Saturday, May 31, 2014

Inner Geek

Brian and I watch the show King of the Nerds on TBS.  It’s the only reality TV show I will watch.  Our favorite from this season was Mary Kate.  Sadly she got kicked off pretty quickly.  We got a surprise and a treat at the Craft Brew Festival when Brian spotted Mary Kate!  We had no idea she was from Mississippi, much less a grad student at State.  We totally geeked out and talked to her!  Not only were we thrilled, I think we made her feel great too by recognizing her.  She was so sweet and let us talk her ear off and ask all types of questions about the show.


2 comments:

Lisa Blair said...

I have never heard of that show, but I just looked it up and it looks really funny and entertaining. How cool to meet someone from the show in person!

Leah Maria said...

At first I was not into it due to I'm not a fan of reality tv, but it's pretty fun so I got into it.