Saturday, May 31, 2014

Christmas 2013

Christmas this past year was great!  We stayed home for Christmas Eve and Day.  My parents came Christmas Eve to spend the night with us so they could watch Zoey open up Santa. 

I was excited to start a new tradition with Zoey of baking Christmas Cookies!  I thought I got some pictures of her helping roll out the dough and cutting them out, but when I upload the pictures, there was none.  I did get her icing the cookies! 

Zoey Making Christmas Cookies on Christmas Eve6Zoey Making Christmas Cookies on Christmas Eve7Zoey Making Christmas Cookies on Christmas Eve3

Santa was good to Zoey this year! Nonie & D-Daddy came up to watch Zoey open her gifts as well. It’s so odd seeing Zoey with her paci in all these pictures.  She wouldn’t let go of it.

Zoey's Santa StashZoey's Santa Stash2Zoey on Christmas MorningZoey Opening Christmas From Santa4Zoey Opening Christmas From Santa8Zoey Opening Christmas From Santa14Zoey Opening Christmas From Santa21Zoey Opening Christmas From Santa22Zoey Opening Christmas From Santa23

2 comments:

Lisa Blair said...

I love seeing this pictures! Christmas in June :)

That kitchen is great! So many things to play with.

And her stocking is AMAZING!

Leah Maria said...

Thanks! Her stocking matches ours; cross-stitched.