Saturday, April 18, 2015

Christmas 2014

We had a wonderful, busy Christmas season!  I’ll leave you with highlights and pictures!

We went back to Worthey Tree farm to get our Christmas tree.  This year we went early and picked it out for later pick up.  The Wests went with us.

Our Christmas Tree

Our tree.

Zoey running through the Christmas trees8Zoey running through the Christmas trees11

Zoey running through the trees.
Zoey, Daddy, & Mommy @ the Christmas Tree farm6

Family picture.

Zoey seeing her doll bed3

Nona gave Zoey her doll baby crib that was hers when she was little.  How cool is that!? They found it at Grandmother’s one weekend.

Zoey decorating Christmas cookies6Zoey decorating Christmas cookies11

We decorated Christmas cookies for Santa!  This is one of my favorite traditions we have.  I remember doing the same thing when I was a kid and I LOVE that I get to share this with Zoey.

Zoey opening her Christmas Eve gift

Opening her Christmas Eve gift from Mommy & Daddy; new Christmas PJs.

Zoey passed out after a long day on Christmas Eve

After a long fun day, she passed out on the couch.  Her and Daddy had a date before during the day to finish up Christmas shopping and to give me time to finish up a few last minute things.

Zoey coming in to see what Santa left4

Seeing what Santa left!

Zoey opening up Santa gifts3

Oh my!  She looks so grown here!

Zoey opening up Santa gifts6Zoey opening up Santa gifts11

I love how crazy Zoey’s hair is in the mornings!  But oh the tangles!!!

Zoey standing in front of tree2

Looking a little crazy eyed! :)

Zoey & Daddy as the Pink Bunny

It wouldn’t be a Herndon Christmas without the traditional pink bunny suit picture!!

No comments: