Monday, July 28, 2014

Father/Daughter Ball 2014

In June, Brian took Zoey to the Father/Daughter Ball.  This was their first year to go.  They went with 2 other father/daughter couples from church who are roughly the same age as Zoey.  The girls, Zoey, Claire, and Wesley, are in Bible class together so they know each other well.  I knew this would be fun for her to play with her friends.  I do believe they both had a blast! 

The week before the Ball she kept talking about it and was dying to go.  We had to show her about every day on the calendar what day it was today and how many more days till the Ball.  She would say she is Cinderella, Daddy is Prince Charming, and I was a horse. Finally by the time the day arrive, I become the Fairy Godmother.  I got her dressed and she LOVED her dress! Brian actually picked it out for her; he is the BEST!  She never really has twirled in dresses until this one.  I got a few videos of her after she got dressed. I know overload, but she is so CUTE in them!

I tried to get a good picture of the two of them, but Zoey wouldn’t look at me.

Zoey & Daddy Before FatherDaughter Ball8

Zoey & Daddy Before FatherDaughter Ball14

Several of the princesses were there.  In true Zoey fashion, it took her a bit to warm up to everything.  Brian took a few pictures and sent them to me through out the night.  Oh, did I mention, mothers are not allowed in the building at all during the night.  I find that sweet they want to make it all about the Daddy’s and their girls. 

Meeting Belle, you can tell this is at the beginning and Zoey is not warmed up yet.

 
Dancing with Claire and Wesley.
 
 

Selfie!
 
 
Brian said she walked up to Elsa on her own. She was very excited about seeing her! I know it doesn't look like it but she was.
 
 
The formal picture, a picture of it.
 



No comments: