Thursday, July 30, 2009

Casey's Wedding

This past weekend Casey and Michael got married. Casey is a dear friend and such a beautiful bride! Brian and I headed down to Clinton Friday afternoon to stay with Chip and Lisa. Once we got there we quickly got ready and headed to Vicksburg for the rehearsal and dinner. The dinner was at the Anchuca Historic Mansion and Inn. The Anchuca is gorgeous! It’s tucked away in downtown Vicksburg just a few blocks from the river. Dinner was divine, great food and great company. Saturday before the wedding we spent the day around Clinton and Jackson with Lisa (poor Chip had to work) and then back to lay by the pool all afternoon. The wedding was beautiful and Lisa and I did a great job reading (according to our husbands) regardless of how nervous we were. The reception was at the BB Club just a block from the church. It was GORGEOUS!!! I didn’t get as many pictures as I should have of the reception area, but it was so pretty. The food was wonderful; my favorite was the mini shrimp and grits martinis. I should have had more of those.
Here are a few pictures from the weekend.



Chip decide to go all fancy with a new piercing. (Fake, the stud from the place cards.)
Brian and me at the rehersal dinner.
Chip and Lisa
Me, Casey (don't you love her dress, it was her mother's that she had altered), and Lisa.
Chip, Lisa, Michael, Casey, Me, and Brian. I love these guys!

Brian, Me, Casey, and Michael

Me and Brian at the reception



PS: Lisa you are one lucky woman to have a husband who makes GREAT coffee for you! (Chip makes the best coffee. :))

5 comments:

Susie S said...

Amen on Chip's coffee! It is definitely one of the highlights of staying at Casa Burr!

Rachel said...

Fab pictures of EVERYONE! Looks like a fun time! Maybe Chips coffee will make me a coffee drinker? I'm willing to try!

Lisa Blair said...

Leah, I had so much fun with you and Brian! I know Chip did, too. We are looking forward to hanging with y'all during football season.

Rachel, Chip's coffee is pretty good, and I am a lucky lady to get to drink it every morning. I didn't know that you weren't a coffee drinker! The coffee is good, but probably not THAT good.

Lisa Blair said...

Oh yeah - I love the pic of you and Brian at Anchuca. Its great!

Casey said...

Aww! I loved that ya'll were part of everything! Can you email me the pics of you guys from the weekend, I like the ones even without us! I want to include them in our album. It may be too soon to start planning just yet, but I would love to start thinking about a girls weekend, or even couples weekend!